Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blood Farmers - Blood Farmers

Heavy, marijuana-laced riffage. Heavily influenced by Sabbath, but definitely not a Sabbath ripoff. Anyone who has enjoyed some of the past stoner-type uploads that I have posted will enjoy this.

There's not much I really want to say, because I just want you people to download this and behold its excellence. Roll a joint and check this shit out.

Tracklist:
01. Albino
02. Bullet in my Head
03. Orgy of the Rats
04. Theme
05. Y.G.B.
06. The Holy Chalice
07. General Urko-I Drink Your Blood
08. Twisted Brain (Part 1)
09. Twisted Brain (Part 2)
10. After the Harvest

2 comments:

Necrogeit said...

can this be reauploaded or isn't it your upload? i really like the songs i saw on youtube, would love to have this. nice blog btw

david

Mp3nom said...

Thanks for sharing the idea there would be some apprehensions from segment but i am up for it.Free Mp3 Download