Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Seducer - 'Eads Down, See You At The End (1986)

This is a no-frills, no bullshit, NWOBHM lost gem. A friend of mine asked me to try and find a better copy online since his physical copy is pretty beat. Well, this is the best...let me rephrase that. This is the only copy I found online. Besides the copy he made about three years ago from his physical album.

Anyway, this is classic NWOBHM. A bit on the faster side. Good. Raw. Balls-to-the-wall rocking. Check it out. I'm thinking the first track has a problem with the speed. Maybe it was recorded at a higher speed, or maybe it just sounds like that. The rest of the tracks have no problems.

Tracklist:

After uploading, I realized the songs were mislabeled. The following tracklist contains what the file is labeled as, and then the actual title. I couldn't figure them all out without lyrics in front of me. But, here you are.

01. Hailstorm
02. Storm - The Haunting
03. Liar - Prostitute
04. The Haunting - Die Yer Bastard
05. The Rocker - Arena
06. No Contract
07. Problems - Storm
08. Conditions - Liar
09. Prostitute
10. Die Yer Bastard - The Rocker
11. Arena - No Contract



1 comment:

Zischkale said...

Amazing album cover. I was one year old at the time.