Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sons of Otis - "Templeball"



If you want heavy, this shit is heavy. Heavy and laden with about twenty pounds of marijuana. These guys take stoner doom to a whole new level, in my opinion. Heavy riffs and atmospheric vocals with a tone of Saint Vitus. They even do a Vitus cover, so you know these guys are legit.

The "Windows Jam" is an excellent highlight on an album full of hallucinigenic highlights. *note* Highlights made with many swirling colors and sound. Listening to this album while under the influence of marijuana or any psychadelic drug may induce complete kick-assery. Check it out sober too. It's some good shit.

Tracks:
Mile High - 5:17
Nothing - 5:24
Vitus - 6:38
Windows Jam - 10:35
Super Typhoon - 5:51
Down - 3:19
Mississippi Queen - 2:31
New Mole - 9:11
Steamroller - 3:53
Diesel - 9:19


2 comments:

watesapo said...

Great taste man! I find some serious shit ´round here, heavy classy stuff in my opinion, keep posting!

The Massacre Metal said...

Thanks, man. I know I don't post often, but I try to upload a few at a time. Today there will be a few additions.